"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lines From Songs I Love

I was thinking about it and there are so many lines of songs that I love that I wanted to try and get a running list of them all in one place. (and yes I am weird, so it will be in alphabetical order based on band names)
This is going to be a never ending project because I am constantly finding new things to love with my changing moods and different life experiences.
Here goes!!

*I won't be including any from Lifehouse for one reason, everything he writes I love. *


" I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind"
-Howie Day, Collide

" Will you love me, like I'll love you. Will you save me, and I'll save you. Will you need me like I'll need you."
-Ryan Huston, Daydreams

"Cause you know you're perfect to me. I hold my breath just to hear you speak"
-Ryan Huston, Thank You

"I fear you won't know me, so I must convey, that I love you more, more than anything"
AND
" I will miss you so, miss you everyday. I would die for you, this I'm not afraid"
AND
" And every thought of mine, will be spent on you. You're the only home that I ever knew"
-Ryan Huston, When You Think of Me

"Cause every line on your face makes a beautiful maze for my eyes to trace..."
-Jason Reeves, Photographs and Memories

"
I just wanna write you in a song, put your smile on paper so you can sing along"
-Jason Reeves, You In A Song

"
I always have to stop myself cause you’re beautiful"
AND
"You are the one sight my eyes never tire of, its like I cannot get enough of you"
AND
"You are the one song left in my symphony, like you were made for me
-SafetySuit, Annie

"Take a look at me so you can see how beautiful you are"
-Secondhand Serenade, Stranger

"If you never think, you never change your mind"
AND
"If you never blink, you never feel your eyes"
-Sherwood, Alive

"It's alright. I'll be fine. Cause when I die, then I die loving you."
-Yellowcard, Dear Bobbie

"How I wish you could see the potential, the potential of you and me. It's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you can't read just yet."
-Death Cab for Cutie, I Will Possess Your Heart

No comments: