"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Monday, September 14, 2009

Someone else posted

Found this on a random website, its beautiful.

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_46998/I_will_miss_you_but_will_let_you_go.html




I will miss you.. but.... will let you go....



will miss you, but will let you u go...

I will miss you but will let you go
When you come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for you
You want no nights in a gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free
I will miss you but let you go
I will not let my head bow to low
And remember the love we had
That we once shared
I will miss you but will let you go
For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone
For it is all part of the master plan
A step on the road home
When I'm lonely or sick at heart
I will go to friends we know
And bury my sorrows in doing good deeds
I will miss you but will let you go
I know your time is near
I feel it creeping up
I'm trying so hard not to be afraid
My love to you I send
For your suffering will soon end
I ask that it is painless
And to take my soul with you
I will miss you but will let you go..

This is a dedication to a friend
who died 23rd april 2005

No comments: