"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Thursday, March 4, 2010

END!

Grounding update:
INC - incomplete

But I don't consider this a failure.
Even though I was only able to last half the time I wanted, the effort was not wasted and I'm still pretty proud of myself. I got a lot done and was able to have a 'mindless release' to maintain some sanity.

It was also nice because I was able better experience the feelings of productivity and accomplishment.
As usual, midterms week was insane. That was some of my motivation for wanting to do this grounding.
Doing this really got me to think and feel that, being busy was a rush!
With the help of coffee I've been working and functioning on only a few hours of sleep a night.

On that note... I'm exhausted so I will have to come back when I can form a few complete and intelligent thoughts at once.

No comments: