"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mini post

Hey all!

It's been a little while since my last post but I think that once you've finished reading the next post you'll understand why it was worth the wait.

As of a several weeks ago, not long after I posted finding a new hero I once again became pet-less.
At first I was relieved that I had less responsibility but now that I'm settling back into my life (and course cleaned up a lot of the pet mess)... I'm starting to miss having a furry friend.
But sadly I will have to put having a pet on the "not until I calm my life down" list.

Oh I'm in the process of rearranging my apartment... that is quite a work in progress.

Lets see...

Things are good. I'm keeping busy, always trying to learn something new.
Other than that there really isn't anything else to report aside from the topic of my next post.

No comments: