"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

'New' Blogging Project!

My oh my where has the time gone?!

It's been a little over 2 years since my last post and I can hardly believe how much has happened in such a short amount of time.
I don't think I could get close to catching you all up so from time to time I will try to fill in the blanks as I go.

Once again I have decided that I will be making a considerable effort to blog at least once a week.
Yep, you read that correctly I will be blogging once a week!
And once I have my creative forces going I'll even try bumping it up even more.

So lets start with big life events.
Over the summer I got a new best friend.

I would like to introduce you to...
KHAL DROGO
 
* I absolutely did name my cat after a Game of Thrones character. He's got the look, what can I say? His little Finding Nemo ear really sells it, makes him look real tough.*
 
He's my first non-fish pet so I'm both excited and nervous to have him as my new TV watching, couch buddy.
Prepare yourself for some 'cat lady in training' posts!
I freely admit that most of my snapchats are of this big furry guy.
 
 
It's getting a bit late for me so I think this is a good stopping point. Thanks for reading.
Stay tuned, I'll be back soon!
 
 
Until next time, here is one of the biggest lessons I'm still learning :)
 
 

No comments: