"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jeengle bells, jeengle bells, jeengle all the way!

So guess who recruited me?!?
....

if you guessed Santa Claus than you're absolutely correct!!
**unfortunately there is no 'prize' for being right, besides the satisfaction of being awesome

Seems like Santa is expanding his workforce and needed an extra hand... so I decided why not??

My first gig was a corporate party for employees of a hospital. Made me feel good to put a smile on the faces of the people who save lives every single day.
And all I had to do was look cute, smile and be friendly. Piece of cake.

I have an awesome aunt who helped put together my costume and got me all ready to go (this isn't a picture of that night so I'll have to find one, my hair isn't curled and I don't have any no makeup/glitter on)



Who wouldn't want to wear a lime green tutu! You know you wanna!


Overall it was a great new experience. Had some fun, met some new people, and dressed up. I'm glad that I decided to do it.


**updated picture of me all dressed up

No comments: