"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Took the LSAT today

I did it!
This morning... (waaay too early) I got up, took the lightrail to Gateway Community College and took the test that will determine the rest of my life!!!

Now that it's over... the only way that I can think describe how I feel is...


LSAC will email my results in about 3 weeks so I'll keep ya posted!
But now... naptime!
And coming this week... final exams!?!?


**for those of you that don't know
LSAT stands for the Law School Admission Test and is administered by LSAC, the Law School Admission Council about 4 times a year (June, September, December, February).
It is a timed test that consists of 5 multiple choice sections and 1 writing section (while this section is not included in your grade, it does accompany your applications), each allowing 35 minutes for completion.
And yes... you do pay for this torture marathon (too much!).

No comments: