"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I know it's a little late for most holidays but I thought I'd say it anyways.

*Wishful thinking? If you lived in AZ it would be to you too*


It's been a crazy week considering I've been preparing for 3 different Christmases (my mom's, dad's and extended family) while also trying to maintain some sanity...
Between babysitting, running around, and taking care of whatever else is needed I'm about ready for a vacation of my own haha.
But in the end it is all paying off and there is an end in sight.

As mentioned in my previous post, my great grandma's memorial will be this Tuesday, December 29th at 11am. For the address and/or directions, just shoot me a message (via facebook or gmail).


Hmmm... don't really have much to report.
I'll try again some other time when I'm more awake.

No comments: