"Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things." ~ Frank Clark


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pet Adventures! Take 5

I got another day off of work today and after making some major life decisions (more info will come later in another post), I decided to stay home and be productive.
My apartment needed some airing out so I decided that I would open up my sliding door. For those of you that don't know, so far this hasn't proved to be a bad idea because I have the additional screen door that is keeping the cat inside.
Turns out I've given him a new hobby and a nice place to sit and relax.

Here, have a look for yourself.

According to his person this was a terrible idea. She said, "now he will sit at the door and do the most unappealing meow you have ever heard until you open," the door. Oh well... at least it gives him something else to look forward to.

On another note!

I don't know if there's something in the air or if he's come to realize that I will not tolerate any aggression but lately he has been really sweet. He likes to come and cuddle with me on the couch and has even come to lay down on my bed for a little bit.

Here's my fuzzy valentine :)

Of course he still tries to attack me and has done so a couple of times. But in the last week but I have noticed that they have been a lot gentler than beforehand. It's more like play-fighting then outright anger.

No comments: